Network Wire Tracker Cable Tester 3 in 1
Network wire tracker cable tester is a powerful special tool to prevent and solve cable installation problems. It’s the best choice to verify any speech and data cable installation procedure. Besides, the tester is capable to have a number of tests such as cable connection sequence, length, user jumper and cable connection continuity and determine any open circuit, short circuit, jumper or cross-talk interference. Therefore, it’s a useful tool to reduce cable installation cost and save cable installation time. It can test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1,2,3,4,5.6,7,8 and G. Meanwhile, it can judge wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit.
Test of double-twisted cables:
- Switch on the power (S is slow automatic grade, M is manual).
- Put cables into both main tester and remote tester. The lights of the main tester will turn on sequently from 1 to G.
- Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
- Remote tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G >>RJ45
- 1-2-3-4-5-6——- >>RJ12
- –2-3-4-5——— >>RJ11
Test by cables of the same BNC Axes:
- Put one end of the cable into both main tester and BNC socket, and put the other into the remote tester.
- Switch on the power, which works if the light is on.
- BNC light will not be on when the cable is connected. Any flash of the light means an improper cable is connected.
- Press the button on the left of the main tester. If the light is green, the cable works. If not ( like red or any other color of the light), means the cable is out of work.
Bolein Cable Tester.PDF