RJ45+RJ11 Network Cable Tester 468
RJ45+RJ11 network cable tester is a powerful special tool to prevent and solve cable installation problems. It’s the best choice to verify any speech and data cable installation procedure. Besides, the tester is capable to have a number of tests such as cable connection sequence, length, user jumper and cable connection continuity and determine any open circuit, short circuit, jumper or cross-talk interference. Therefore, it’s a useful tool to reduce cable installation cost and save cable installation time. Can test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1,2,3,4,5.6,7,8 and G. Meanwhile, it can judge wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit.
Test of double-twisted cables:
- Switch on the power (S is slow automatic grade, M is manual).
- Put cables into both main tester and remote tester. The lights of the main tester will turn on sequently from 1 to G.
- Main tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G
- Remote tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G >>RJ45
- 1-2-3-4-5-6——- >>RJ12
- –2-3-4-5——— >>RJ11
Test by twin-twisted cables:
- Put one end of the cable into both main tester.
- Switch on the power, which works if the light flashed.
- Once switched on, LEDS of the remote tester will scan the cable accordingly. If the cables are good, the corresponding LEDS will turn green sequently. But the cables are out of work, the LEDS will firstly turn green the red or other collors, or the LEDS will not be on or be on disorderly.
- If the cables are shielded, shielding is tested when GND is turned on. And shielding is normal, the corresponding LEDS and GND will turn green. If not, the LEDS will firstly become green then red or will not be on at all.
Bolein Cable Tester.PDF