Central Loose Tube Cable (GYXTW)
Armored Outdoor, Gel-Filled, PE
GYXTW Cable Profile:
GYXTW cable is a sort of fiber optic cables, which the fibers with a diameter of 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. And a layer of PSP wraps the tubes longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube, the water-blocking material is able to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are at the two sides of the steel tape. And a polyethylene (PE) sheath coats the cable completely.
- GY—-Outdoor optic communication cable
- X—–Cable center tube structure
- T—–Filled structure
- W—-Steel polyethylene bonded jacket with steel wire
- Small outer diameter, and lightweight is convenient for construction
- Stable fiber excess length control
- After the cable is formed, the additional attenuation of the optical fiber is almost zero, and the dispersion value does not change
- Excellent environmental performance
This cable is almost suitable for external long-distance or aerial applications. Both overhead laying and pipeline laying because of its features.
The full name of fiber cable is optical fiber cable or optic fiber cable. They are made of pure quartz, and change into a very tiny thin wire by a special process. The diameter of the optical fiber is even thinner than the hair.
The characteristics of optical fiber are: fast transmission speed, long-distance, many contents, and are not subject to electromagnetic interference, not afraid of thunder and lightning, difficult to eavesdrop on the outside, non-conductive, and no trouble of grounding between devices.