Fiber Optic Patch Cord
FC/APC-FC/APC, FC/APC-LC/APC, 9/125 OS1
Fc APC patch cord is an optical cable with connectors on both ends, to achieve optical connection. Fc APC patch cord is similar to coaxial cables, except that there is no mesh shield. The center is the glass core of light propagation. In multimode fibers, the diameter of the core is 50μm~ 65μm, which is roughly equal to the thickness of a human hair. While in single-mode fibers, the diameter of the core is 8μm~ 10μm. The core is surrounded by glass with a lower refractive index than the core coating to keep the optical fiber within the core. And then outside is a thin plastic jacket, to protect the coating.
There are many types of fiber patch cord according to different connectors, and the different types of connectors can not work with each other. The SFP module connects to the LC fiber connector, while the GBIC connects to the fiber patch cord SC.
- OS1(9/125 um), 3.0mm size, yellow color;
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specification;
- Application for Telecom, LAN, FTTH, optical fiber sensors and testing instruments;
- Low insertion tolerance, easy to handle and stable;
- High performance and cost-effective;
- Coating LSZH;
- Simplex or duplex both available.