Economic Welded Cabinet WME
Rack Cabinet Wall Mount
Rack cabinet wall mount is widely used in the intelligent construction of communities, wiring closets, corridors with small space, and communication and network environments with less installed equipment. Cabinet wall mount has advantages of small size, easy installation and disassembly, easy management, and anti-theft. Wall-mounted cabinets only need to open 2-4 wall-mounted holes on the rear of the cabinet, and use expansion screws to fix it on the wall or directly embedded in the wall to install. Wall mount cabinets contain some different types depending on their design, such as single section and double section. As well as different sizes, such as 450mm depth, 600mm depth etc.
- Available height including 3U/4U/6U;
- Size is 530*350mm;
- Welded assembled packing;
- 19″ standard installation welded frame, SPCC cold rolled steel;
- Especially for routes or CCTV switch storage;
- Front hardened glass door with a turning angle 180°, and ventilation on the up & down edges;
- Knock out holes for cable entry on both of top cover and bottom panel;
- 2 fan-hole on the top cover (fan unit is optional);
- Static loading is 30Kg max;
- 4U and 6U are removable side doors, optional for lock, 3U is no removable side doors;
- Degreasing, pickling, phosphoric, powder-coated surface finish;
- Standard color: RAL 7035 grey.
Bolein Welded Wall Mounted Network Cabinet.PDF