Ratchet Type Crimping Tools
BLNT-200R, a Ratchet type crimping tool is a multifunctional tool which can cut, can strip and can crimp.
Based on different crimping ways, there are 4 normal types of crimping:
1. 10P single-use crimping;
2. 8P single-use crimping;
3. 8P/6P double-use crimping;
4. 8P/6P/4P triple-use crimping.
The P means pin. 8P is normally RJ45 ethernet connector; 6P is some special RJ45 connector; 4P is RJ11 telephone connector.
The crimping tool consists of three parts: connector pressing port; flat stripping blade / round stripping blade / cutting blade; handle.
The application process for using is as steps below:
- Place the network cable into the corresponding stripping blade (round wire into round mouth, and flat wire into flat mouth);
- Peeling of the outer jack coating. There is a gap after the knife edge of the stripping port is closed. It can just cut into the sheath of the wire without cutting into the inner core of the wire, which is convenient for stripping the sheath of the wire.
Cutting. After stripping, make the inner core arranged in order accordingly; and then lay them down; and then put the cutting line along the inner edge of the thread cutting edge.
Put the ready wire into the top of the connector; and put the connector along the inner edge of the corresponding pressing port; pressing the wire by hand, keep the head tight against the connector; and then close the handle with the other hand to ensure that the handle is closed. After tightening, release the handle to remove the connector. Then it is a ready patch cable with connectors.
- RJ45, 10P10C/8P8C/6P6C/6P4C/4P4C;
- Ratchet type;
- Stainless steel and carbon steel;
- BLNT-200R is with ratchet mechanism.
Bolein Crimping Tools.PDF