Cat7 STP Keystone Jack
CAT7 STP ethernet keystone jack is a module that is a kind of high speed, high performance and flame retardant data module. As a kind of network accessory, it plays a role of intermediate connector, and we can also think it as a data transit station. The network module is mainly working with patch panel, faceplate, distribution box. It is generally used to install in the wall of the network line, or the network assembly box or distribution box. The installation method is similar to the telephone line, and can also be used under the desktop of wiring. It is convenient and flexible.
Bolein CAT7 STP toolless ethernet keystone jack is designed and manufactured according to TIA/EIA-568-C2 specifications, it is an essential element of Structured Cabling System. This type of jack is easily fit to patch panel, also faceplate (not recommend).
- Fluke Test Passed;
- RJ45 housing : Zinc Alloy;
- Insert material: Flame Retardant PC;
- RJ45 contact material: Phosphor bronze with 50-60” nickel plated, min. 3mm 3” gold plated on contact area;
- IDC Terminal material: Phosphor bronze T=0.50mm WITH TIN PLATING;
- Use for 23-24AWG stranded and solid wire;
- Jack: 750 cycles Plug-Jack mating and unmating test.
Bolein Cat7 SFTP Keystone Jack.PDF