- 24-Port Cat7 SFTP Patch Panel 568B;
- 1U Mount to any standard 19″ rack or cabinet;
- Compatible: Color Coded TIA/EIA 568A(international) and 568B(AT&T standard) wiring diagram are available for reference and easy installation;
- Installation hardware included, mounting screws included in the package;
- Numbered lebelled, bold port numbering enables quick and ready identification of outlets;
- Meets EIA/TIA 568A and ISO/IEC 11801.
24-Port CAT7 SFTP patch panel is the perfect addition for your home or office network and can be mounted to any EIA standard rack, bracket, or in an enclosure with ease.
The patch panel is used for end-user lines or junction lines and can be used to configure and connect them.
The patch panel is the most important component of the management subsystem and the hub for the cross-connection of the two subsystems of the vertical trunk and horizontal wiring.
The structure of each port of this patch panel is the same which makes sure that the performance of each port is consistent.
Fitting for 22/23/24 AWG cables, punching duration:250 times, FCC ports inserting duration:750 times.
Our company specializes in network accessory, network cabinet, fiber optic cable, and telecommunication equipment.
if you have any issue for Cat5E UTP 48-port patch panel or interested in any other products in our website.
Welcome to send a message to us. we will advise you as soon as possible.
Bolein Cat.7 SFTP 24 Port Patch Panel IDC Type.PDF