Cat6A UTP Patch Cord
Grey/Blue, BC, Fluke Tested, PVC
Bolein CAT6A patch cable is a high-performance FTP/UTP component available in a broad range of lengths and
easy-to-trace colors. They are designed to meet or exceed all Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a and Cat7 specifications, yet
are fully backward compatible with lower systems.
The cat6a patch cable is made by full copper which will provide a good data transmit.
Patch cord is used to connect various links on the distribution frame and can be used as a distribution frame or equipment connection cable.
The patch cord structure is mainly composed of three aspects: patch cable conductor, connector, and boot.
There are two colors, grey and blue, you can choose.
Our company specializes in network accessory, network cabinet, fiber optic cable, and telecommunication equipment. if you have any issues or interested in any other products on our website.Welcome to send a message to us. we will advise you as soon as possible.
- Protected by CM-rated PVC jacket
- Stranded Oxygen-free Copper
- Gold-plated RJ45 conductor.
- Designed for 1G/10G Base-T Ethernet
- Rated for 550MHz communications
- 100% pass the Fluke Test
- RoHS & ISO9001 compliance status
- Provide different colors and lengths of Cat6A patch cables