CAT6 UTP Keystone Jack
RJ45, For UK Faceplate, 25mm*50mm
Cat6 keystone jack is a module that is a kind of high speed, high performance and flame retardant data module. As a kind of network accessory, it plays a role of intermediate connector, and we can also think it as a data transit station. The network module is mainly working with patch panel, faceplate, distribution box. It is generally used to install in the wall of the network line, or the network assembly box or distribution box. The installation method is similar to the telephone line, and can also be used under the desktop of wiring. It is convenient and flexible.
Bolein cat6 UK keystone is designed and manufactured according to TIA/EIA-568-C2 specifications, it is an essential element of Structured Cabling System. This type of jack is easily fit to UK faceplate.
- Fluke Test Passed;
- RJ45 housing & IDC housing: PC;
- RJ45 contact material: Phosphor bronze with 50-60” nickel plated, min. 3mm 3” gold plated on contact area;
- IDC Terminal material: Phosphor bronze with 50” Tin-Lead plated. over 50-60 ” nickel plated;
- Use for 23-24AWG stranded and solid wire;
- Jack: 750 cycles Plug-Jack mating and unmating test.
Bolein Cat6 UTP Keystone Jack for UK Faceplate.PDF