19 ” Single Airframe OCP Open Rack
Bolein Airframe OCP Open Rack
On airframe OCP open rack, there is a groove on the top of the vertical column, and the upper crossbeam is fixed on both sides of the groove. And below the beam supporting angle, there is beam supporting angles fixed , menwhile a plurality of beams are fixed between the beam supporting angles. It is fixed to the side panel to form three channels, and between the two columns, there is a tray fixed by four brackets.
Two lower beams are fixed at the lower ends of the two columns, and the lower beams are fixed on the ground to form a network rack. On the sides of the columns of every two adjacent network racks, there is an outlet holeson. And between the columns,there are horizontal support baffles to form a network strip rack. And the network racks are fastened together by the network strip rack to form a row of network basics frame.
Open rack is suitable for environments with low requirements on waterproof and dustproof. In addition, it can be used to show products (PDU, patch panel and other telecommunication products) to peoples more clearly. So, it often appears in exhibitions and learning institutions, or, homes and offices.
The Utility Model Has the Following Advantages:
1. The installation and use range is wide, in addition, the assembly process is simple, the equipment installation is convenient, the wiring and wiring are reasonable, and the construction operation covers a small area, as well as the cost is low.
2. Clever design, economical and practical.
- 19” standard installation, and adjustable rack height;
- 22U, 27U, 32U 37U, 42U and 47U are available;
- Single or 2 post type;
- Modular design, so easily assemble and disassemble for delivery, and low cost;
- Various optional accessories, so easy to fix and maintain, stable and strong structure;
- Adjustable feet and heavy duty castors are available at the same time, so it is convienient to move or fix;
- Depth is 600mm, and width is also 600mm;
- Material is SPCC steel, and the thickness is 1.5mm;
- Main part includes pole, plinth, and horizontal beam, and castor, and screw;
- Fixed shelf, PDU, cable management slot, keyboard panel and blank panel are optional;
- In addition, it comply with ANS/EIA, RS-310D, IEC297-2, DIN41491, PART1, DIN41494, PART7, GB/T3047.2-92 ETSI standard.
- Plinth with wheels or castor for moving.
- Maximum access for cable management and equipment maintenance.
Bolein Single Open Rack.PDF