Network Server Cabinet Floor Standing
Glass Door 18U-47U W800*D800mm
Network server cabinet consists of frames and covers (doors), and generally it has a rectangular parallelepiped shape and works on the floor. It provides a suitable environment and safety protection for the normal operation of electronic equipment. Network server cabinet is the first and basic level in the whole data center system. If a server rack is without covers or doors, we name it as open rack.
- Available height including 18U/22U/27U/32U/37U/42U/47U.
- The standard width is 800mm.
- The standard depth is 800mm.
- Workable installation space for 600mm depth devices/items storage.
- Front door: tempered glass door with spring lock.
- Rear door: solid steel door with small round lock, or vented door with spring lock optional.
- Removable side doors, optional for small round lock.
- 4pcs fans on the top cover.
- 1-3pcs fixed shelves included depends on different height (floor standing below 27U with 1pc fixed shelf, 32U & 37U with 2pcs fixed shelves, 42U & 47U with 3pcs fixed shelves). A sliding shelf is also optional.
- 2pcs vertical cable manager in front side.
- 20-40 sets M6 screw & cage nuts included, depends on different height (floor standing below 27U with 20sets screws, 32U & 37U with 30sets screws, 42U & 47U with 40sets screws).
- 4pcs castors (with or without brake optional).
- 4pcs adjustable feet.
- UK, EU, IEC C13 & C19, Multi-function etc. types PDU optional.
Bolein Floor Standing Glass Door Server Rack Cabinet.PDF